Regreening the Planet - RegreenerTime 2022-10-26 15:30:15
Web Name: Regreening the Planet - Regreener
Plant trees and
support green projects
of your impact
Sign up and track your progress
It’s simple, as a monthly subscriber you:Plant treesPrevent deforestationSupport green projectsKeep track of progress on your profile
Be part of our missionSign Up
hectares of rainforest
tonnes of certified
Long lasting impact
Our successful approach
Regreener supports the best projects out there, selecting project partners based on their impact on biodiversity and their ability to sequester CO2. Our impact is measurable and a real difference maker.
Additionally:Our projects provide jobs to local communitiesEquality and diversity are key in what we do
We are making a difference. Are you?
What our customers say
Regreener gives me an easy way to contribute for a better tomorrow, and keeps me informed of my personal and our collective impact.
Regreener allows us to easily offset our carbon footprint and work towards creating a positive climate impact. It’s easy, transparent, and inspiring!
Regreener's projects perfectly resonate with me. I am happy to compensate my (unavoidable) footprint with Regreener!
How effectively is my money spent?
Transparency is key. We are not an NGO but a sustainable commercial company. We want to be as streamlined and efficient as possible, being able to scale and attract top talent to reach our goals: fighting climate change as effectively as possible by offering an all in one solution to regreen the planet.
75% of our revenue goes into our climate change fighting projects and relevant transaction costs. The other 25% is used to run Regreener as a company and to spread the word of our mission. By getting as much people on board as we can, we can make the biggest impact possible. Join our community now!
We cannot do it alone. We do this together.
What to expect at COP27?
October 26, 2022
Top 5 sustainable innovation trends in 2022
October 13, 2022
Deforestation: the importance of sustaining our rainforests
September 14, 2022
Guest blog: ESET Netherlands
August 31, 2022See all updates
Login to Regreener
Forgot your password?
Don’t have an account yet?
Reset your passwordEnter your email address below
and we'll send you a link to
reset your password.
<<< Thank you for your visit >>>