ProMotion Holdings – Strategic Acquisitions | Litigation Communication | Court ReportingTime 2022-09-20 10:28:01
Description:Skip to content
COVID-19 UPDATE: We're Here To Help
An Essential Business Offering Remote Managed Services and Support
Building Enduring Relationships
High-Tech & Remote DepositionsLinkedin-inFacebook-f
Court reporting, legal video, and video-conferencing services in Washington State including Seattle, Tacoma, and Spokane. We’ve worked with only the best local court reporters since 1980, making us one of the oldest and most reliable court reporting firms.
VIDEO PRODUCTION & EVENT MANAGEMENTLinkedin-inFacebook-f
Our consultants work alongside corporate and non-profit teams to deliver content remotely and in person. We’re here to assist you in the implementation of an effective communications strategy using our extensive experience and advanced technology.
On-Site and Remote Depositions
Webcasting and Event Streaming
Case Transcript and Exhibit Management
Audio Visual Equipment Rentals
ProMotion Holdings is a leading national provider of communications consulting and content technology solutions, which is actively seeking to grow by adding talent, technology, and strategic partners to its team.
We believe that every successful relationship starts with a common set of core values. While every merger or acquisition requires detailed due diligence and sound financial analysis, these are just the beginning of the process.
We share this information as it provides a framework for the experience we have in being able to structure deals that have been acceptable to the parties involved. Of course, financial analysis alone is never the determining factor in what makes a successful deal. In our experience it is equally important that the parties are in sync with regard to business vision, mission, and values. Even the best financial fit can result in a bad deal if those important intangibles don’t match up.
Serial Entrepreneurs • Strategic Thinkers • Community Leaders
Chief Executive Officer
Steve is a graduate of Seattle University School of Law. His award-winning creative work has appeared on local and national news. He serves on a number of non-profit boards and was named the Greater Seattle Business Association Business Man of the Year in 2005.
Michela’s talent and work ethic were evident from her very first day with ProMotion Holdings, starting as a marketing intern in 2010. Since then, her careful management of responsibilities led to her promotion as president. Michela holds a BA in Business Administration.
Sarah’s passion for excellence makes her a natural fit for managing client experiences. She earned her Bachelor’s in Business Administration in 2010. After attending the College of Court Reporting, Sarah became a certified court reporter in the state of Washington.
What Clients Are Saying...
Address: 2200 Sixth Avenue, Suite 425, Seattle, WA
Recent NewsRemote Depositions
Five Easy Steps to Take Before Your First Remote DepositionMay 29, 2020No CommentsOnline Meetings
Best Practices for Securing Your Zoom MeetingsMay 20, 2020No Comments
2200 Sixth Avenue, Suite 425, Seattle, WA 98121
This Web site (“Web site”) is operated by ProMotion Holdings Global, Inc. (“PMHG”). The terms “PMHG”, “we”, “us”, “our” and “ours” when used in this Privacy Statement means PMHG, which includes both subsidiaries, divisions, branches, affiliates or companies under control of PMHG. The terms “you”, “your” and “yours” when used in this Privacy Statement means any user of this Web site.
IMPORTANT: BY SUBMITTING PERSONAL DATA TO US AND/OR BY USING OUR WEB SITE YOU GIVE YOUR CONSENT THAT ALL PERSONAL DATA THAT YOU SUBMIT MAY BE PROCESSED BY US IN THE MANNER AND FOR THE PURPOSES DESCRIBED BELOW.
Scope of privacy statement
We are committed to the privacy and confidentiality of information provided by you to us. This privacy statement describes our current policies and practices with regard to personal data collected by us from you directly and/or through the Web site to the extent that such personal data is protected by United States, Canadian and applicable European Union data protection laws. The term “personal data” refers to personally identifiable information about you, such as your name, job description, health related data, birthday, email address or mailing address.
Notification of changes to this statement
We are continually improving our methods of communication and adding new functionality and features to this Web site and to our existing services. Because of these ongoing changes, changes in the law and the changing nature of technology, our data practices will change from time to time. If and when our data practices change, we will notify you and the local data protection authority where required by law of the changes. We encourage you to check this page frequently.
Collection of personal data including e-mail addresses
You may choose to schedule services with us or request information from us. When you schedule services or request information, we request personal information about you such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and payment details. We may also ask for demographic information to enable us to provide a personalized service to you. The information you provide is either manually or electronically stored in our databases. We sometimes supplement the information that you provide with information that is received from third parties. For instance, if inaccurate postal or zip codes are received, we may use third party software to fix them.
Use of personal data
We will use your personal data to fulfill your requests and we will ask only for data that is adequate, relevant and not excessive for those purposes. Where we send you information for any purpose, it may be sent by e-mail or post. When we ask you for personal data it may include, but is not limited to, the following purposes:
We hope you will be delighted with our products and services. However, if you do not wish to receive e-mails from us and want to be removed from our electronic mailing list, please reply to the e-mail with “remove” in the subject heading. Your right to unsubscribe will be detailed in the e-mails we send you.
If you also wish to be removed from our marketing database, please reply to the e-mail with “remove” in the subject heading or by writing to us at the address given below.
Anonymous data collected through this Web site
In addition to the information we collect as described above, we use technology to collect anonymous information about the use of our Web site. For example, our Web server automatically logs which pages of our Web site our visitors view, their IP addresses and which Web browsers our visitors use. This technology does not identify you personally, it simply enables us to compile statistics about our visitors and their use of our Web site. Our Web site contains hyperlinks to other pages on our Web site. We may use technology to track how often these links are used and which pages on our Web site our visitors choose to view. Again this technology does not identify you personally – it simply enables us to compile statistics about the use of these hyperlinks.
In order to collect the anonymous data described herein, we may use temporary “cookies” that remain in the cookies file of your browser until the browser is closed.
Cookies by themselves cannot be used to discover the identity of the user. A cookie is a small piece of information which is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies do not damage your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. This enables you to decide if you want to accept it or not.
We also use your IP address to help with server problem diagnosis and to administer our Web site. An IP address is a numeric code that identifies your computer on a network, or in this case, the Internet. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information. We may also perform IP lookups to determine which domain you are coming from (i.e: aol.com, yourcompany.com) to more accurately gauge our users’ demographics.
Disclosure of your personal data
We do not share, sell or distribute your personal data with unrelated third parties, except as otherwise provided for in this privacy statement and under these limited circumstances:
Where appropriate, before disclosing personal data to a third party, we contractually require a third party to take adequate precautions to protect that data and to comply with applicable law.
Data access and corrections
Upon receipt of your written request and enough information to permit us to identify your personal data, we will disclose to you the personal data we hold about you, for which we may make a small charge. We will also correct, amend or delete any personal data that is inaccurate and notify any third party recipients of the necessary changes. You may update any information you have given to us by contacting us at the address given below.
Requests to delete personal data are subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations imposed on us.
Links to other Web sites
Transfer of data abroad
If you are visiting this Web site from a country other than the country in which our servers are located (currently United States of America), the various communications will necessarily result in the transfer of information across international boundaries.
By visiting this Web site and communicating electronically with us, you consent to the processing and transfer of your data as set out in this privacy statement.
Contact us; mail unsubscribe
If you no longer wish to receive electronic mail, please reply to the e-mail with the word “remove” in the subject heading, or, by writing to us at: ProMotion Holdings Global Inc., 2200 Sixth Avenue, Suite 425, Seattle, WA 98121, Attn: List Manager.
We welcome comments about this privacy statement. If you have any questions about this statement or any part of our service, you may contact us by e-mailing email@example.com.
The terms and conditions of use set forth in this agreement (the “Agreement”) are between you and ProMotion Holdings Global, Inc. (“PMHG”). PMHG owns and operates the Web site located at www.promotionholdings.com. Your use of the PMHG Web site (the “Site”) signifies your agreement to the terms and conditions of use set forth below in the Agreement:
1. You acknowledge that you have read the terms and conditions of use and that you accept the terms thereof. YOU AGREE TO READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, you may not access or otherwise use this Site.
2. PMHG reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time. Notification of changes in the Agreement will be posted on the Site.
4. PMHG may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, including the availability of any Site feature, database, or content. PMHG may also impose limits on certain public features and services or restrict public user access to parts or all of the Site without notice or liability. Registered subscription user access to parts of the Site may be restricted by PMHG, or PMHG may impose limits on the scope of features and services effective upon PMHG’s notice to such subscription users. Notice of any such limitations or restrictions shall be posted on this Site.
5. You represent, warrant and covenant that: (a) you shall not upload, post or transmit to or distribute or otherwise publish through the Site any materials which (i) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site, (ii) are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent, (iii) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate law, (iv) violate, plagiarize or infringe the fights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right, (v) contain a virus or other harmful component, (vi) contain any information, software or other material of a commercial nature, (vii) contain advertising of any kind, or (viii) constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact; and (b) that you are at least eighteen (18) years old.
6. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold PMHG, and all its officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, licensors and licensees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liability and costs incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of the Agreement or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants, including, without limitation, attorneys fees and costs.
7. The Site contains links and pointers to the other related World Wide Web Internet sites, resources, and sponsors of the Site. Links to and from Site to other third party sites, maintained by third parties, do not constitute an endorsement by PMHG or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates of any third party resources, or their contents.
8. PMHG does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed or distributed through the Site. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. PMHG reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Site.
9. PMHG does not and cannot review all materials posted to the Site by users, and PMHG is not responsible for any such materials posted by users. However, PMHG reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or government request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in PMHG’s sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of this Agreement.
10. By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data or engaging in any other form of communication (individually or collectively, the “Communications”) as a public user of the Site, you hereby grant to PMHG a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, unrestricted, non-exclusive, royalty free license to use, copy, license, sublicense, adapt, distribute, display, publicly perform, reproduce, transmit, modify, edit and otherwise exploit such Communications, in all media now known or hereafter developed. You hereby waive all rights to any claim against PMHG for any alleged or actual infringements of any proprietary rights, rights of privacy and publicity, moral rights, and rights of attribution in connection with such Communications. Communications from registered subscription users to the Site shall not be disclosed to third parties, or otherwise exploited commercially by PMHG without the written consent of the subscription user.
11. You acknowledge that public use transmissions to and from this Site are not confidential and your Communications may be read or intercepted by others. You acknowledge that by submitting Communications to PMHG, no confidential, fiduciary, contractually implied or other relationship is created between you and PMHG other than pursuant to this Agreement.
12. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the state of Washington without regard to conflicts of laws provisions. Sole and exclusive jurisdiction for any action or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be in an appropriate state or federal court located in the state of Washington, King County.
13. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between PMHG and you with respect to your use of the Site. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Agreement, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the parties’ intentions through the Agreement, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. PMHG disclaims any and all responsibility for content contained in any third party materials provided through links from the PMHG Interact site.
<<< Thank you for your visit >>>