Your Trusted Canada Immigration Source |

Web Name: Your Trusted Canada Immigration Source |






+1 (514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445 | HomeAboutForumNewsClient PortalContact English Canada Immigration Lawyers
FREE ASSESSMENTImmigrateWorkSponsorStudyCitizenshipInadmissibilityLegal HelpBusinessSettle

Your Trusted Source on Canadian Immigration

Find out what it takes to be eligible for Canadian immigration and begin your clear path to Canada.

Get your Free Assessment

Express Entry

Express Entry is the Canadian government’s leading immigration pathway for skilled workers.

Learn More

How can we help
you immigrate to

Cohen Immigration Law

Learn MoreEXPRESS Entry

Find out what it takes to be eligible for
Canadian immigration and begin your
clear path to Canada.

Get your Free Assessment
Express Entry is the Canadian government’s leading immigration pathway for skilled workers.

Learn More

Your Trusted Source on Canadian Immigration

to Canada

Make your goal of moving to Canada a reality
by exploring over 100 available ways to

What are your options?

Work Permits

Find out if you need a Canadian temporary
work permit to work in Canada and how to
obtain one.

Do you need a work permit?


Find ways to bring your family members from
abroad to live in Canada as permanent

Can you sponsor a loved one?


Explore investment and business
opportunities in one of the world's most free
and stable economies.

Learn More

in Canada

Study in Canada to increase
your chances of immigrating
as a skilled worker.

Learn More

to Canada

Learn how our law firm can help you
overcome criminal and medical
inadmissibility issues.

Learn More

Settle in

Our extensive settlement information and
resources can help you get settled into your
new Canadian life.

Learn More


Retain the services of an experienced
law firm to help in all areas related to
Canadian immigration.

Learn More


Visit the world's largest
Canadian immigration discussion
board and stay informed.

Immigration Forum

Latest Immigration News

Express Entry draw: Canada invites 2000 candidates to apply for permanent residency in latest all-program draw

Canada has issued 2000 invitations to apply (ITA) for permanent residency in the latest Express Entry draw held on August 3.


IRCC announces details of new Open Work Permit for PGWP holders

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has announced the details of the new Open Work Permit for Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP) holders. International students whose PGWP expired from September 20, 2021, to December 31, 2022, are now eligible to extend their work permits and stay in Canada for a further 18 months.


Read More News

Get the latest updates on Canadian immigration including Express Entry and provincial draws.

COVID-19 Updates

Keep up to date on how the coronavirus pandemic is impacting Canada’s immigration system.

Canadian Immigration Tools

CRS CalculatorCanada PNP FinderCLB Language ConverterCanada Immigration Processing Times ToolCanada Job Search ToolCanada Salary CalculatorVisiting Canada Tool

Canadian Immigration Newsletter

Subscribe to the world's largest Canadian immigration newsletter to get weekly updates!

Canadian Immigration Assessment

Explore your options

I want to IMMIGRATE I want a WORK PERMIT I want to SPONSOR I want to STUDY I want to INVEST I'm new to CANADA I am an EMPLOYER I want LEGAL HELP I want to overcome INADMISSIBILITY

Canada Immigration Network Canadian Immigration Forum Canadian Immigration News CanadaVisa News Team

Connect with us

Call us

+1 (514) 937-9445

Toll-free in U.S. and Canada

+1 (888) 947-9445

Subscribe to our Newsletter | 1303 Greene Ave., Suite 200|Westmount, Montreal, QC, Canada|H3Z 2A7

© Copyright 2020 All Rights Reserved

SitemapUnsubscribePrivacy PolicyDisclaimerCopyrightContact Us

Immigrate to CanadaUSA to Canada OptionsImmigrate from IndiaImmigrate from NigeriaImmigrate from Saudi ArabiaImmigrate from the UAEImmigrate from QatarHong Kong OptionsUkraine MeasuresStudy Pathways to PRExpress EntryFederal Skilled Worker ProgramCanadian Experience ClassFederal Skilled Trades ProgramComprehensive Ranking SystemImprove Your CRS ScoreInvitations to ApplyExpress Entry Draw ResultsProvincial Nominee ProgramsAlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaOntarioPrince Edward IslandSaskatchewanYukonQuebec ImmigrationQuebec Skilled Worker ProgramQuebec Experience ProgramExpression of Interest SystemArrima PortalQuebec Immigration Pilot ProgramsQuebec Immigration Levels PlanOther Federal Economic ProgramsAtlantic Immigration ProgramCaregiversAgri-Food Immigration PilotRural and Northern PilotStart-Up Visa ProgramSelf-Employed Persons ProgramLanguage Test RequirementsEducation Credential AssessmentImmigration Levels PlanAbout the Immigration DepartmentAbout the Immigration MinisterFree AssessmentCRS CalculatorPNP FinderWorking in CanadaTFWP & IMPWork Permit ProcessWork without a Work PermitGet Maintained StatusBusiness VisitorsAfter Sales Service / WarrantyEntertainment Business VisitorsTour Guides Operating in CanadaIT Workers as Business VisitorsGuest Speakers in CanadaOptions for H-1B Visa HoldersOptions for IT WorkersLMIA-Exempt Work Permits (IMP)Canada's Free Trade AgreementsPost-Graduation Work PermitsPGWP Open Work Permit ExtensionSpousal Open Work PermitTemporary Work Permits In QuebecInternational Mobility Program PlusSignificant BenefitIntra-Company TransfersTV and Film Production WorkersBridging Open Work PermitOpen Work PermitsInternational Experience CanadaAthletes and StaffCharitable or Religious WorkLMIA-Based Work Permits (TFWP)Advertising RequirementsLMIA Advertising ExemptionsGlobal Talent StreamQuebec Facilitated LMIA ProcessingQuebec Acceptance CertificateEmployer ComplianceEmployer Compliance (IMP)Employer Compliance (TFWP)About ESDCContact Our Work Permit TeamFamily Class SponsorshipSpouse or Common-Law PartnerOutland SponsorshipInland SponsorshipChild or Other DependentParents and GrandparentsPGP Invitation to ApplySuper VisaRequirements for Each ProgramFinancial AbilityMinimum Necessary IncomeGet Maintained StatusFamily Assessment FormStudy in CanadaCanada Study Assessment FormGetting AdmittedDesignated Learning InstitutionsLetter of AcceptancePrograms and Areas of StudyLevels of StudyTransfer ProgramsPathway ProgramsAccommodationFinancial AidStudent Health InsuranceComplianceGet a Study PermitStudent Direct StreamStudy without a Study PermitStudy Permit RefusalsRenewing or Changing a Study PermitStudy Pathways to PRBringing your Family to CanadaWorking While StudyingPost-Graduation Work PermitsGet a Free Study ConsultationAbout Canadian CitizenshipCitizenship EligibilityCalculate Your Citizenship EligibilityHow to Apply for CitizenshipApply for Proof of CitizenshipDual CitizenshipCitizenship CeremonyGet a Free Citizenship ConsultationCalculate Your Citizenship EligibilityOvercome InadmissibilityTemporary Resident PermitWhat is a TRP?Criminal RehabilitationIndividual RehabilitationDeemed RehabilitationInadmissible Legal Opinion LetterPre-Sentence Legal Opinion LetterVisiting with a Criminal RecordDUIMarijuanaCommon OffencesEntering with a FelonyEntering with a MisdemeanorDenied Entry to CanadaDeported from USASerious CriminalityAirlines and StaffPerforming ArtistsTravel to and from AlaskaCross-Border TradeHunting and Fishing TripsTransit Through CanadaCharges Within CanadaAuthorization to Return to CanadaRefusals and AppealsCanada Security ClearancesOvercome Medical InadmissibilityInadmissibility to Canada FAQseTA FAQCanada Border Services AgencyFree ConsultationAbout Cohen Immigration LawOur Legal AdviceOur Professional CredentialsBiometricsTemporary Resident VisasElectronic Travel AuthorizationeTA FAQTools and ResourcesJob Search ToolCLB Language ConverterImmigration Processing TimesSkilled Occupations by NOCImmigration Processing FeesFree AssessmentContact UsBusiness Immigration OverviewInvestorsEntrepreneursFederal Start-Up VisaQuebec EntrepreneurSelf-EmployedFederal Self-EmployedQuebec Self-EmployedBusiness VisitorsBusiness Assessment FormContact UsHow to Find WorkSettling in CanadaLanding and settlingAlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland And LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward Island (PEI)QuebecSaskatchewanYukonBanking in CanadaScotiabankLife in CanadaCanadian GeographyPolitical SystemEconomyEducation SystemHealthcareCultureTaxation in CanadaTax AdvantagesImmigration Success StoriesCanadian Residency ObligationsPermanent Resident CardsTemporary Travel DocumentSettlement in Canada FAQLanding in Canada as a Permanent Resident FAQAfter Landing in Canada as a Permanent Resident FAQ

TAGS:Canada Trusted Your Immigration

<<< Thank you for your visit >>>

Websites to related :
Give your baby a toxic-free futu

  Skip to main content Toggle navigation

The Student Body.....Your Source

  "); } else { win._boomrl = function() { bootstrap(); }; if (win.addEventListener) { win.addEventListener("load", win._

GDRV4Life - Your Connection to t

   The LifeDestinationsRV LifestyleTestimonialsRecipesGalleriesGDRV Fur Fam

Declercq Stortbeton - Green powe

   × Om deze site te gebruiken Ga naar de inhoud × Let op: Om de gebruikerservaring op deze site te verbete

Yours Truly


Welcome | RK. Heliski | Daily &

   Jump to navigation Conditions & snow report Current conditions deep powder is Closer than you think

Book Your Hotel Stay Online With

  Coronavirus - COVID19 Information | Call Toll Free 1-888-700-2264 | HomeLocationsKelownaInvermereBlairmoreWhitecourtFort SaskatchewanPromotionsStay

Cloud-based translation manageme

   Skip to content Menu Product Overview What is a Translation Management System? XTM Cloud 13.1 XTM AI XTM Labs Connectors AI-enhanced TM Integrations

SuperMeat &#8211; Bringing cultu

  9831EAD4-AF7E-4BF0-BD20-92F2E02BBA4D@3xOur missionOur meatManufacturingCareersContact usMenuOur missionOur meatManufacturingCareersContact usVisit Us

Energy Snack Bars | Breakfast Ba

  "); } else { win._boomrl = function() { bootstrap(); }; if (win.addEventListener) { win.addEventListener("load", win._


Hot Websites